Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Maria Theresa

On Saturday I got my stamp orders from Croatia, Hungary and the United Kingdom. It was the first time that I got mint stamps of Hungary.

Hungary is a country in Central Europe bordering on Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia and Austria. It is a member of the EU, of the NATO, of the OECD and of the UN. Hungary's capital is Budapest.

This is one Hungarian souvenir sheet I bought:


300th birthday of Maria Theresa (issued 12-05-2017)
It is a joint issue with Austria, Croatia, Slovenia and Ukraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment