Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Saturday 7 September 2013

Polar Bear

This week was my birthday and I got many stamps. Most of the stamps are from countries that I had not had in my collection before. One new country was Greenland.

One of the stamps from Greenland is this:


Animals from the Arctic to the Desert (issued 11-06-2013)
(It is a joint issue with Israel)

The stamp shows a Polar Bear (Ursus maritimus). The Polar Bear is one of the largest bears of the world and lives within the Arctic Circle. The Polar Bear eats mostly seals.
In the background is also the picture of a Dorcas Gazelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment