Hello
I am Dustin and I am a stamp and postcard collector from Germany. I collect stamps on children's books, fairy tales and fables and extraordinary stamps.
If you want to swap contact me: dustinhaus15@gmail.com

Visit also my other blog:

Saturday 7 September 2013

EUROPA stamp from Greenland

This week was my birthday and I got many stamps. Most of the stamps are from countries that I had not had in my collection before. One new country was Greenland.

Greenland is the largest island of the world and an autonomous region of Denmark. The capital of Greenland is Nuuk. Greenland issues it's own stamps since 1938.

One of the stamp sets from Greenland is this:


EUROPA (issued 14-01-2013)
- dog sledge
- cars and a scooter

This is one of my favourite EUROPA stamps of 2013. The other ones are Kazakhstan and Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment